LIFESTUDIO:HEAD SDK - multi-platform SDK for game developers
LIFESTUDIO:HEAD technology was specially designed for effective facial animation in real time. This software developer kit allows developers to create next generation games and other applications, that can combine automated lip-synch with ultra-realistic nonlinear facial animation.
The SDK includes the entire LIFESTUDIO:HEAD 2.7 Pro package and also includes API and source code examples in C++.
What you can do with LIFESTUDIO:HEAD SDK:
You can do everything you can do with LIFESTUDIO:HEAD 2.7 Pro, plus you can:
- Use the created models and animations in your real-time applications on PC, PlayStation 2, Xbox and Xbox 360 - "author once and reuse everywhere"
- Optimize the code and data to get the best of a target platform by using the LIFESTUDIO:HEAD converters in batch mode.
- Integrate advanced run-time features into your application, such as:
- Provide user interface to create player’s personal heads (avatars) in game
- Create heads and faces simulating laws of genetics
- Generate crowds for different game episodes - using a single prototype
- Use AI to control facial expressions depending on game events
- Issue random LS:HEAD SDK calls to produce varying idle behavior such as blinking or grimacing, and so on.
Depending on LOD, the SDK allows you to animate dozens to hundreds of LS:HEAD models on a screen.